OCMock Works in an iPhone Project!


I hit a bit of a snag getting around the “image not found” error when I tried to bring OCMock into my iPhone dev work. (I’m using Google’s iPhone testing tools here.) Between various searches I found a few more people having the same trouble while one or two claimed success. So I didn’t give up hope. I finally tripped and fell into Mitch’s World and found my answer! Thanx Mitch! The solution is to add/copy the OCMock.framework folder into /Library/frameworks and reference it from there. It feels like such a hack and I know I’ll get into trouble this way but it got my tests running again!

Meant to add a link to this page. These Atomic guys seem like they can put a spin on the whole iPhone SDK experience.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 251 other followers

%d bloggers like this: