In response to the quiz by Kathy Seirra
0) What’s your name and website URL?
Check the hyperlink on the title above 😉
1) What’s the most fun work you’ve ever done, and why?
My recent implementation of GSpec is hands down the most fun I’ve had in a while. It demonstrates one of the key strengths of Groovy and leverages the JVM, plus I learned a lot writing it.
2) A. Name one thing you did in the past that you no longer do but wish you did?
I used to install car audio equipment.
B. Name one thing you’ve always wanted to do but keep putting it off?
I always wanted to start my own business and eventually take over a huge part of America.
3) A. What two things would you most like to learn or be better at, and why?
I wish I could be better at user interface development. It looks fun and artistic but I can’t seem to get the creative part of my mind out of the posterior part of my body.
B. If you could take a class/workshop/apprentice from anyone in the world living or dead, who would it be and what would you hope to learn?
I would take an apprenticeship under Romain Guy and really tap into the creative part of my mind.
4) A. What three words might your best friends or family use to describe you?
Generous, talented, attractive
B. Now list two more words you wish described you…
5) What are your top three passions? (can be current or past, work, hobbies, or causes– three sentences max)
My family, Computers, and electronics.
6) (sue me) Write–and answer–one more question that YOU would ask someone
My answer? I dream in angle brackets, baby? What do you expect?
*) Bonus: Ask yourself this question:
Why am I only getting 2% of the functionality out of a device I paid a 200% premium for?