I got rid of the nasty JUnitGSpecSuiteBuilder bug that was preventing my testSpec method from being executed. If you don’t know what any of that means just pretend that you do and be glad. I’m now working on using Groovy M.O.P. to add GSpec’s dynamic methods and properties instead of using the wrapper object. What that means is pretty soon GSpec will be ready for use on typical Java projects. A little more work is necessary to plug it into JUnit but I’ll smooth that out in due time. For now, if anybody knows how to work around IntelliJ Idea’s desire to clean up your compiled Java classes when you compile a groovy class with GroovyJ drop me a line. Wait a sec…! I just got something happening using the Maven2 compiler instead. I gotta get my development environment in better shape!