Didn’t get far


I was trying to develop J2ME with Maven on my Mac and blogging about it at the same time this past weekend. As an update I didn’t get too far. Fow what it’s worth, I did get a jar to build and I was able to manually upload it to a web server and then install it on my phone. The app worked but I still need to work out the kinks in automating the deployment process. I’m not sure if my Blackberry supports bluetooth installs and if it does I can’t find any documentation on it anywhere. On my drive in this morning I got to thinking about going the rest of the way and building a Blackberry plugin for Maven, one that would execute rapc and SignatureTool. I’ll have to prototype that from the command line first. More on that later. Back to regular work for now.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s